How to crack windows server 2008 administrator password
What can you do to crack windows server 2008 administrator password? In this topic, I will describe how to create a password disk with software, and use it to hack windows server 208 password without old password.
Windows server 2008 has two types of passwords: Local and domain password. If Windows server 2008 computer has not been installed a domain controller, all users and passwords on the server are local user and local password. If a windows 2008 server has been installed a domain server controller, all accounts on the server are domain account, and some accounts are authorize log on on a remote computer.
The method described in the topic can crack local and domain password for a windows 2008 server.
Tip: To make this ways work for you, you need to prepare a USB flash drive or a blank CD disk. If want to create a CD boot disk, you also need a CD/DVD-RW device.
Steps to crack (reset) administrator password for windows server 2008:
1. Download and install a password program. These password program can be installed on windows 2000 or later. The following programs work fine on resetting a lost password in windows 2008 server.
2. Make a 2008 password reset disk with password program. Plug in USB flash drive or blank CD, and click the burn button.
3. Boot the server computer from 2008 password boot disk.
4. Crack windows server 2008 Administrator password with password program. Just select the administrator account, and click reset button to remove or reset the password.
5. Click reboot button to reboot windows server computer and log on with new password.
- How to crack windows xp administrator password
- How to Crack Windows 7 Admin Password with USB Pendrive
- How to crack windows server 2003 administrator password